Milestone Thank you


Friend

During the past week a phrase has been haunting me…” …there can be no courage without fear” …This comes from the David Gemmell novels I’ve been devouring over the past few months. The ThudaFund campaign brought up a lot of fear for me; fear of failure, not being good enough, fear of rejection and abandonment, fear of asking for help, fear of asking for money.

Viewed from the fear perspective; asking for support and especially money means that I am a looser, that I have failed; that I am scum. This same perspective requires that I need external validation and approval of others in order to be ok and that I need to manipulate others in order to achieve this. So embarking on a campaign which puts all of this in one basket demanded that I find some courage to move through this fear and develop another approach!

THEDUCATORSNEWCLOTHES ThundaFund-raiser has reached over 50% of the first milestone in 14 days! This is because of your generosity, heart and belief in the project! It has shown me that I can move through that fear zone into spaces where support, acknowledgement and encouragement correspond with my growing sense of self-worth. And that I can do this by just asking for support in a plain manner. Approaching the call for support with a mixture of humility and courage has shown me that the attitude I hold when asking determines the outcome.

Dear friend thank you for your support, not only of the campaign, but in the growing of me as a human.

Huge love and gratitude

Mark


Comments

Popular Posts