ThundaFund Crowd Sourcing











https://www.thundafund.com/ProjectDetails.aspx?projectId=193

ThundaFund
I have been very involved with Thundafund and setting up my campaign. This has been going on for more than a month. It requires much energy and focus. It also requires asking people directly for what I want. I find this very challenging, as I have issues around asking for help, and especially asking for money.

I am grateful for this challenge, as it checks me, do I really believe in the project? It challenges conditioning I have about asking for help. I have been trained to believe that unless I do something by myself, I am failing. Asking for help means I have/am failing. I am learning that unless I am co-operating, working with, I am failing, asking for help; I’m failing.

I am sending this letter out as a call for support:

 THEEDUCATORSNEWCLOTHES






Dear.............
THEEDUCATORSNEWCLOTHES has been officially running since 12 June 2013. The entire project has been self-funded. From the interest, feedback and encouragement I have received, the project is having meaningful impact. I would like to develop it and take it further, reaching more people.
On 28 December 2013 I launched a ThundaFund campaign.
The dream of this campaign is to tour South Africa with THEEDUCATORSNEWCLOTHES; knitting education documents, generating and collecting conversations on the state of education along the way.
The project can only continue with the support and assistance of others. Please support me in fulfilling this dream.
You can do this by going to: https://www.thundafund.com/ProjectDetails.aspx?projectId=193 and find a reward that best suits you.
Please forward this onto your friends and others who may be interested in what the Educator’s wearing.

With love and community
Mark Rautenbach (aka Mark Splendid)  

Comments

Popular Posts